Real Estate Investment Through our real estate investment arm, the Group has been investing in commercial property in the United Kingdom and Hong Kong since 1980’s. Below are the list of notable deals:
- A 2000-bedroom portfolio spread over 10 four- and five-star hotels in the United Kingdom leased out to Hilton International,
- A large service station strategically located on the M25/A1 junction, United Kingdom,
- A 200-bedroom United Kingdom budget hotel on the outskirts of London and various distribution warehouses leased out to blue chip companies,
- The portfolio today includes hotels in the United Kingdom leased out to two of the top 3 International brands as well as a large 8,000 Sq. Ft office space leased out to a leading service office provider in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Residential and Industrial Real Estate Development The development arm was set up in 1990’s to acquire strategically located land which had the potential for substantial value increase through not only by securing planning consent but also by building the schemes. Current deals include: -
- The acquisition and complete refurbishment of a 10,000 sq. feet ambassadorial residence in Prime Central London,
- Co-investment with one of the UK’s leading Developers for the acquisition of a site with planning for a mixed uses scheme with 47,000 sq. feet of prime office space and 24 apartments.
- Co-investment with a leading London developer for a 4-acre site in Richmond and 3-acre site in the Old Kent Road both with the potential for a mixed use residential led scheme.
- Acquisition, renovation and letting of no of apartments in St John’s Wood and Burlington Gate.
- Acquisition of 30 Acre brownfield site to develop a large a fully integrated Industrial logistics park on the outskirts of Lagos, Nigeria.